“I was very nervous about seeing a lawyer but I found Pravinita and the Cornerstone Law Offices team the ‘exception’ to the rule. They were very kind, approachable, and Pravinita was realistic when discussing options and outcomes. The matter settled out of court with both parties being happy. Thank you Cornerstone team.” – J. Barrett
“The person who was representing me was Pravinita Singh-Pillay, Principal Lawyer, and she did an amazing job and I thank her so much for her assistance. I appreciate all her help and I cannot thank her enough for the support she has given me. Prav is very knowledgeable on all matters dealing with law and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her services if you want the job done correctly.” – Tony A.
“Prav, you are an amazing lawyer. Thank you for all your support today, it actually took a while for me to come to terms with the reality of today’s great results, with sole custody. It has been a long time coming and now to finally have closure is amazing. The weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It is a feeling hard to describe and put into words. Now we all have closure thanks to you. I am the luckiest person to have had you with me through this turbulent journey. Thank you for all your services.” – Julie C.
Cornerstone Law Offices’ family law solicitors can help you with a broad range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships. Are you looking to establish a prenuptial agreement? Or do you need help with understanding spousal maintenance issues, or need help with a divorce or separation? Make sure you get help for all of your family law needs from people who have the necessary experience and expertise in such matters.
We are dedicated to getting the best outcomes for you, and will support you and keep you informed at every step of the way.
We can help you with all your family law needs, including:
• Marriage, de facto and divorce law
• Prenuptial agreements (prenups)
• Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
• Legal separation issues
• Annulment of marriages
• Spousal maintenance
• Property settlements
• Binding financial agreements
• Domestic and family violence orders
• Family mediation
• Legal representation at Federal Circuit Court and Family Court
• Children’s issues
• Child support and enforcement of payments
• Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
• Parental rights, father’s rights and grandparent’s rights
• Guardianship of children
We listen to you and make sure you have everything you need so you can make an informed decision. You can email or call us at any time to book a strictly confidential phone call or meeting so we can get to understand your specific situation, and discuss the options you have available, and advise on the best course of action.
For more information on how we can help you please call us today:
– Brisbane, Logan and North Lakes offices phone: 1300 CORNERSTONE (1300 267 637)
– Gold Coast office phone: 07 5538 9119
You can also email us at email@example.com
CONVEYANCING BRISBANE, LOGAN AND GOLD COAST
Conveyancing help – Buying a property, either as your own home or as an investment property can be an exciting time. It could be your first home together or the dream home you have always wanted. As a property investor buying property is a means of achieving steady income through rental returns and the potential for significant capital gains in the long term.If you are selling a property you need to ensure that contracts are drawn up correctly and that the sale process happens smoothly and in the prescribed time, particularly if you are in a situation where the purchase of another property is contingent on the sale of yours. Whether you are buying or selling a home, an apartment, a vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or a rural property, it is important to get the best legal conveyancing support at all stages of the transactions. Cornerstone Law Offices can assist with conveyancing in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, North Lakes and Logan. See our brochure
We have extensive experience with conveyancing matters in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Logan, and offer legal advice in regards to real estate contract law, advice for first home buyers including any applicable first home owner grants, and liaising with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages.
PROBATE AND DECEASED ESTATES
At Cornerstone Law Offices Pty Ltd, we understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal jargon and simmering family disputes, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
So, let us help you by:
• Interpreting the will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
• Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
• Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs
• Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
• Dealing with intestacy (where there is no will)
• Applying for Letters of Administration (if the will is deemed invalid or is absent)
• Identifying estate assets and liabilities
• Obtaining valuations of estate property
• Collecting estate financial assets including superannuation, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
• Selling or transferring estate property including estate auctions
• Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
• Advising in regard to family and testamentary trusts
• Administering trust funds
• Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
• Organising information for estate tax returns
• Family mediation and negotiation
• Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
At Cornerstone Law Offices, our registered migration agents are able to provide Australian immigration, visa and citizenship assistance regardless of where you are in the world.
Migration agents are required to follow and comply with the obligations imposed by the code of conduct. To view the code of conduct for registered migration agents, click here.
Our lawyers provide expert advice across a wide range of different visa types. Click the links below for more information on each of them:
At Cornerstone Law Offices, we understand that you might need help and/or representation regarding criminal and traffic related matters. From minor traffic infringements through to misdemeanours and serious criminal matters, it is vital that you receive legal expert advice from people who understand your position, and who will be in your corner, working hard for you every step of the way.
We can help you with a wide range of issues, including:
• Contesting traffic infringements
• Driver’s license application for suspended licenses
• Drug charges
• Assault charges
• Legal Aid applicants
At Cornerstone Law Offices, we can also help you with a wide range of other legal services.
• Debt recovery
• Bankruptcy process
• Insolvency process
• Business and financial agreements
• Legal Aid clients
EXTENSIVE LOCAL AND OVERSEAS EXPERIENCE
Contact Cornerstone Law Offices to arrange a consultation with our experienced professionals.