The RAAME Committee
Reena Augustine arrived in Australia from India in 2009. She completed qualifications as a Motor Vehicle Mechanic and a Degree in Accounting, before proudly becoming an Australian Citizen in 2016.
Reena, the Founder of RAAME and is currently working as a registered Migration Agent. She has been supporting and promoting Multiculturalism in Australia for many years.
Reena achieved the “Women in Business Community Dedication award 2016-17” and was selected as a mentor in the QLD Government “Multicultural Business Scholarship and Mentoring Program 2017”.
As a result of outstanding work with Red Carpet Functions, Reena was selected as Baton bearer for the Gold Coast 2018 (GC2018) Queen’s Baton Relay (QBR).
Skills and Experience
- Event Hosting (MC)
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Technical skills – Considerable experience and knowledge of the migration industry gained from a number of different roles
- Strategic Thinking – Experience in shaping company direction and making business decisions by leveraging knowledge and expertise in services, revenue management, pricing and business development
- Community Service award- Varnam Cultural society 2018
- Community service award-Fiji seniors association- 2018
- Multicultural community Ambassador for Commonwealth Games 2018
- Queen’s Baton Bearer 2018
- Women in Business award winner 2016
We rely heavily on volunteers to organise, run and participate in our Events
(If you’d like to help… please let us know via our Volunteer Enquiry Form)
Very Cool Volunteer Model