Reena is the Founder of RAAME and is currently working as a registered Migration Agent. She has been supporting and promoting Multiculturalism in Australia for many years.
Reena achieved the “Women in Business Community Dedication award 2016-17” and was selected as a mentor in the QLD Government “Multicultural Business Scholarship and Mentoring Program 2017”.
As a result of outstanding work with Red Carpet Functions, Reena was selected as Baton bearer for the Gold Coast 2018 (GC2018) Queen’s Baton Relay (QBR).
Skills and Experience
- Event Hosting (MC)
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Technical skills – Considerable experience and knowledge of the migration industry gained from a number of different roles
- Strategic Thinking – Experience in shaping company direction and making business decisions by leveraging knowledge and expertise in services, revenue management, pricing and business development
- IABCA Young Community Achiever of the Year 2018
- Community Service award- Varnam Cultural society 2018
- Community service award-Fiji seniors association- 2018
- Multicultural community Ambassador for Commonwealth Games 2018
- Queen’s Baton Bearer 2018
- Women in Business award winner 2016