The Reena Augustine Association for Multicultural Enhancement is developed to magnify, stimulate and amalgamate the various cultures to the general public.
It is a platform where the public will be exposed to the various customs and traditions of diverse cultures, & open the floodgates for employment, education and many more opportunities.
- To unite cultures through platforms of multicultural events, workshops and networking
- To develop pathways for employment and education and establish opportunities for real life work experience
- To promote different cultures to the general public
- To maintain and cultivate traditions and cultural practices of different ethnicities and nationalities.
Reena is the Founder of RAAME and is currently working as a registered Migration Agent. She has been supporting and promoting Multiculturalism in Australia for many years.
Reena achieved the “Women in Business Community Dedication award 2016-17” and was selected as a mentor in the QLD Government “Multicultural Business Scholarship and Mentoring Program 2017”.
As a result of outstanding work with Red Carpet Functions, Reena was selected as Baton bearer for the Gold Coast 2018 (GC2018) Queen’s Baton Relay (QBR).
Skills and Experience
- Event Hosting (MC)
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Technical skills – Considerable experience and knowledge of the migration industry gained from a number of different roles
- Strategic Thinking – Experience in shaping company direction and making business decisions by leveraging knowledge and expertise in services, revenue management, pricing and business development
- IABCA Young Community Achiever of the Year 2018
- Community Service award- Varnam Cultural society 2018
- Community service award-Fiji seniors association- 2018
- Multicultural community Ambassador for Commonwealth Games 2018
- Queen’s Baton Bearer 2018
- Women in Business award winner 2016